FAS – MULTi16 – ONE FTP LINK – TORRENT
Neverending Nightmares is a psychological horror game inspired by the developer’s actual battle with mental…
ABOUT THE GAME
Neverending Nightmares is a psychological horror game inspired by the developer’s actual battle with mental illness. In the game, you take on the role of Thomas who awakens from a terrible nightmare only to find that he is still dreaming. As he descends deeper through the layers of hellish dreamscapes, he must hide from horrifying apparitions and outrun his inner demons. He must discover which of the horrors he encounters are a manifestation of his own psychological state and figure out what reality will be when he finally wakes up.
- Terrifying nightmare worlds inspired by real life struggles with OCD and depression.
- Black and white artwork creates a distinctive moody and dark atmosphere.
- Branching narrative features 3 completely different endings.
- A dynamic lighting system gives the ever present darkness a character of its own.
- IGF nominated composer Skyler McGlothlin delivers a haunting and oppressive dark ambient score.
Title: Neverending Nightmares
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Infinitap Games
Publisher: Infinitap Games
Release Date: 26 Sep, 2014
Neverending Nightmares MULTi16-FAS
Size: 381 MB
ONE FTP LINK
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 1.7GHz Intel/AMD CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compliant video card
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
|Neverending Nightmares MULTi16-FAS
– Burn/mount image with your favorite software
– Install game