CODEX – TORRENT
Lone Wolf is back with a brand-new, non-linear story, a deep combat system and stunning graphics! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path.
ABOUT THE GAME
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear adventure. Test your strength in dynamic turn-based battles, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has played an active role in the development of the game. The story he has written fits with the original continuity, but it also sheds a new light on Lone Wolf’s world, Magnamund!
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies.
- A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations.
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear.
- Write your own story through multiple choices.
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- Wield Lone Wolf’s signature weapon, the Sommerswerd, to unleash devastating attacks that can change the tide of any battle!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
Title: Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf HD Remastered
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: Forge Reply srl
Publisher: Plug In Digital, Bulkypix
Release Date: 27 Nov, 2014
Joe Devers Lone Wolf HD Remastered-CODEX
SIZE: 1.5 GB
OS: Windows XP SP3
Processor: Dual core 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Dual core 3.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
|Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault-RELOADED
– Unpack the release
– Set Mount image Copy the contents of a folder in the root folder of the CODEX game with the replacement of files